Previous Update June 27th 2023
1. Use of Information
The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our blog and to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To send periodic emails if you have opted-in to our mailing list. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
2. Protection of Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. While we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or rent personal data.
Your personal information is not shared, sold, traded, or otherwise transferred to outside parties without your consent, except in the following scenarios:
- Compliance with Law: We may disclose your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
- Helping our blog load faster by enabling certain features such as image loading optimization.
- Understanding and saving your preferences for future visits.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enable the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We assure you that the cookies we use are safe and are not designed to collect personally identifiable information. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
5. Collection of Information
We may collect personal information when it is voluntarily provided to us by our visitors. The types of personal information collected may include:
- Email address: We collect email addresses when you subscribe to our newsletter or contact us through our blog. This information is used for marketing purposes and to send you updates and communications about our blog.
6. Links to Other Sites
- We may link to other websites that have their own privacy policies.
- We are not responsible for the practices of third-party websites.
7. Changes to this Policy
8. Contact Us
- For any queries or concerns, you can contact me at [email protected]